This is the latest news on IGLOO Corporation. having been reported in press.
Conference of integrated security management for next generation ‘Next Wave for Security 2012’
Igloo security, Conference of integrated security management for next generation
‘Next Wave for Security 2012’
- provide useful information in respect of the latest integrated security management solution and service for security personnel
- scheduled to be held in May 2nd (Wed) at El Tower located in Yangjae dong
[April 25, 2012] A leading company in the field of next-generation integrated security management, Igloo security (CEO LeeDeuk-choo,www.igloosec.co.kr) has announced that it will hold ‘Next Wave for Security 2012’, next-generation integrated security management conference in the upcoming May 2nd (Wed) at El Tower located in Yangjae dong, Seoul. .
The event will be held under the theme of “Measures for next-generation integrated security management” which is expected to bring about the highest results with the least expense in response to the rapidly changing business environment. In particular, the event will present the latest integrated security management and service information for security personnel in companies and institutions who ponder over coming up with measures to effectively tackle with security threats with the advent of big data era.
Igloo security, sponsor of this event, is a company which has maintained a leading status in the integrated security management solution and service market for the past 12 years, and the company is planning to present measures for the next-generation integrated security management to pursue by putting forward seminar programs integrated with exclusive technology, know-how of Igloo Security and the latest trend.
Themes which will be presented in ‘Next Wave for Security 2012’ are as follows:
- Next-generation security operation platform
- Real-time analysis system of abnormal traffic
- Integrated log management system required for big data ear
- Converged security operation system with physical security and information security being integrated.
Other than presentations, participants will be able to see for themselves actual establishment of integrated security management for the next generation and operation process through demonstration of the latest products by Igloo security.
Participants will be accepted in order of online application on http://igloosec.co.kr/registration/index.html and application by phone (Event secretariat 02-425-5660) is also possible.
The schedule and details of the free event are as follows:.
<Details of the event>
1. Title of the event: Next Wave for Security 2012
2. Date :May 2nd, 2012 (Wed) 14:00 ~ 17:00
3. Venue :EL Tower 6 F in Yangjae dong4. Hosted by: Igloo Security